|Important Information||Parents’ Night||Events/Reminders|
I hope you have a nice and safe long weekend!
Queen of the Car Line – parents please be aware a School family purchased this fun auction item at last year’s auction. Please let that car pass you in the dismissal line. Please tell anyone who picks up your child via the car line.
Have a good weekend, stay safe!
Parents’ Night is Wednesday, September 11, from 5:45 p.m.-7:30 p.m. (no children, please). The schedule is below. After Parents’ Night, you are invited to attend a Lower Division Parents’ Social, hosted by the Parents’ Club, at Forbici in Hyde Park Village.
1st and 2nd Grade
- 5:45 p.m.-6:00 p.m. – Enrichment teachers available in the Parish Hall if you get here early
- 6:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. – 1st and 2nd-grade parents visit your child’s homeroom
- 7:00 p.m.-7:30 p.m. – 1st and 2nd-grade parents visit Parish Hall to meet Enrichment Teachers
- 5:45 p.m.-6:30 p.m. – 3rd-grade parents visit Parish Hall to meet with Enrichment Teachers
- 6:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m. – 3rd-grade parents visit your child’s homeroom
- 5:45 p.m.-6:15 p.m. – 4th-grade parents visit Parish Hall to meet with Enrichment Teachers
- 6:15 p.m.-7:00 p.m. – 4th-grade parents to the Church to hear a presentation from all three teachers – you will then move into the homerooms for specific teacher information and to hear from homeroom parents
- No School
- Monday, Sept. 2: Labor Day. Classes resume Tuesday, Sept. 3
- Friday, Sept. 27: Conference Day
- Fun Wise Math: Begins on Tues., Sept. 3 (Lower Division).
- For any questions, please contact Carrie Scheiner (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- My Lil Yogi: Begins Thurs., Sept. 5 (Lower Division).
- For any questions, please contact Jennifer Brown (email@example.com).
- Grandparents’ Day: Thurs., Sept. 26 at 9:45 a.m.
- Conference Day Sign-ups: Fri., Sept. 27. – they will be sent out via Sign-Up Genius.
- Please remember to send your child with a snack.
- If you order a hot lunch for your child, he/she will still need a snack every day.
- Parents of students in Grades 3 and 4, please make sure you are packing your child enough to eat for snack and lunch.
- Also, if you order a hot lunch for your child, please consider a larger size.
- Please make sure to return the Speech Screening Permission Form and Lower Division OT Screening Form (Occupational Therapy) if you are interested in having your child screened.
Just a reminder, every Friday is SJE Spirit Day! Students may wear any SJE t-shirt with their uniform bottoms. Lower Division girls may also wear spirit dresses. Uniform shoes and socks, please! No field day t-shirts. For any questions, please email Ana Ibanez (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If your child needs Spirit Day attire, please contact Karyn Bersch (email@example.com).