|Important Information||Parents’ Night||Events/Reminders|
I hope you have a nice and safe long weekend. We are looking forward to Primary Division Parents’ Night next Thursday, September 5. Please see the schedule below. Please make sure to return the 2019 Speech Screening Permission Form and Primary Division OT Screening Form (Occupational Therapy) if you are interested in having your child screened.
Have a good weekend, stay safe!
Parents’ Night is Thursday, Sept. 5, from 6 – 8 p.m. (no children, please). The schedule is below. After Parents’ Night, you are invited to attend a Primary Division Parents’ Social, hosted by the Parents’ Club, at Irish 31 in Hyde Park Village.
6:00 p.m.—Doors open, meet and mingle with teachers/parents and Head of School, Hugh Jebson. The Used Uniform Store will be open.
6:30 p.m.-7:15 p.m.—Teachers will have presentations in their classrooms, homeroom moms will also speak. Parents’ Night will conclude at 7:30 p.m. The Primary Division Parent Social will be immediately following Parents’ Night at Irish 31 (Hyde Park).
- No School
- Monday, Sept. 2: Labor Day. Classes resume Tuesday, Sept. 3
- Friday, Sept. 27: Conference Day
- My Lil Yogi: Begins Tues., Sept. 3 (Primary Division).
- For any questions, please contact Jennifer Brown (email@example.com).
- Fun Wise Math: Begins on Wed., Sept. 4 (Lower Division).
- For any questions, please contact Carrie Scheiner (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Karl and Dimarco Dance Classes: Begin Mon., Sept. 9.
- First Primary Division Parent Chapel is Friday, September 20th
- Grandparents’ Day: Thurs., Sept. 26 at 9:45 a.m.
- Conference Day Sign-ups: Fri., Sept. 27. – they will be sent out via Sign-Up Genius.
- K(5) Parents, mark your calendars! One parent per child is invited to join us on our yearly field trip to Old McMicky’s Farm in Odessa on Wednesday, December 4th. More information to follow.
- Mrs. Janna Vincent, our amazing Primary Division music teacher would like to invite one parent to participate in a music class with your child, “Kindergarten Music Open House”! Each K(5) class will have its own Friday music class open house for three weeks immediately following Chapel. The class will last about 30 minutes and be dismissed no later than 8:55 a.m. Please see the class schedule below. For any questions, please email me. Thank you!
- Friday, 10/18: Mrs. Fowler’s class
- Friday, 10/25: Mrs. Rodriguez’ class
- Friday, 11/1: Ms. Brill’s class
Every Friday is SJE Spirit Day! Students may wear any SJE t-shirt with their uniform bottoms. Primary Division girls may wear solid colored khaki, black, white, or navy bottoms instead of their jumpers. Primary Division students may wear Eaglet camp t-shirts and spirit dresses. Uniform shoes and socks, please! For any questions, please email Ana Ibanez (email@example.com).
If your child needs Spirit Day attire, please contact Karyn Bersch (firstname.lastname@example.org).