Thank you for another great week at SJE! Although it has been a very warm week, the students had a great attitude rain or shine! We look forward to the upcoming events in September. Please help SJE stay healthy! Do not send your children to school when they are not feeling well: coughing, extremely runny noses, fever, stomach aches, etc. We need our students and teachers feeling well, thank you for your cooperation. We are looking forward to Parents’ Night Wednesday, September 11! You will be able to meet the teachers, see your child’s classroom and look at all the hard work they have done so far. Parents’ Night is from 5:45 p.m.-7:30 p.m. (no children please); the schedule is below. After Parents’ Night, you are all invited to attend a Lower Division Parent Social, hosted by the Parents’ Club, at Forbici in Hyde Park Village.
New Spirit Wear Alert
New SPIRIT WEAR alert!
St. John’s launched a new, online spirit wear store with Nike-branded gear. Check it out now! The link will be open until September 15.
Parents’ Night is Wednesday, September 11, from 5:45 p.m.-7:30 p.m. (no children, please). The schedule is below. After Parents’ Night, you are invited to attend a Lower Division Parents’ Social, hosted by the Parents’ Club, at Forbici in Hyde Park Village.
1st and 2nd Grade
- 5:45 p.m.-6:00 p.m. – Enrichment teachers available in the Parish Hall if you get here early
- 6:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. – 1st and 2nd-grade parents visit your child’s homeroom
- 7:00 p.m.-7:30 p.m. – 1st and 2nd-grade parents visit Parish Hall to meet Enrichment Teachers
- 5:45 p.m.-6:30 p.m. – 3rd-grade parents visit Parish Hall to meet with Enrichment Teachers
- 6:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m. – 3rd-grade parents visit your child’s homeroom
- 5:45 p.m.-6:15 p.m. – 4th-grade parents visit Parish Hall to meet with Enrichment Teachers
- 6:15 p.m.-7:00 p.m. – 4th-grade parents to the Church to hear a presentation from all three teachers – you will then move into the homerooms for specific teacher information and to hear from homeroom parents
Parent-Teacher Conferences are quickly approaching on Friday, September 27th.
- There is no school this day.
- Please do not bring your children to the conferences.
- We will be offering 15-minute conferences for parents who are interested in conferences.
- THIS IS NOT MANDATORY.
- Please click the teacher’s name to sign up. Any questions, please contact your child’s teacher.
|Grade 1||Grade 2||Grade 3||Grade 4|
Grandparents’ Day: Thurs., Sept. 26 at 9:45 a.m.