I hope you had a wonderful week! Thank you so much for coming to Parents’ Night last night! What an amazing turnout! Special thanks to Julie Harrington for organizing the evening for us and for the delicious teacher dinner and desserts! Also, special thanks to Anna Murray for sharing her amazing talent and time, her photos of the students light up the hallways at the Primary Division! The social at Irish 31 was very fun, glad you joined us! Please help SJE stay healthy! Do not send your children to school when they are not feeling well: coughing, extremely runny noses, fever, stomach aches, etc. We need our students and teachers feeling well, thank you for your cooperation. As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.
Need Spirit Wear?
Need spirit wear?
St. John’s launched a new, online spirit wear store with Nike-branded gear. Check it out now! The link will be open until September 15.
Parent Chapel Begins Sept. 20
- Parent Chapel is on Friday, September 20.
- Parents, family, and siblings are invited.
- On Friday, September 20, we will have coffee and small breakfast items immediately following chapel in the multipurpose. Parents are welcome to join Mrs. Ibanez to mingle.
Street Parking Alert
Please be considerate of other drivers when you park your vehicle to pick up your child from Primary Division by parking as closely to the curb as possible, and not allowing your car to extend into traffic.
RSVP for Grandparents’ Day
Grandparents’ Day: Thurs., Sept. 26 at 9:45 a.m.
Conference Day Sign-Ups
Parent-Teacher Conferences are quickly approaching on Friday, September 27th.
- There is no school this day.
- Please do not bring your children to the conferences.
- We will be offering 15-minute conferences for parents who are interested in conferences.
- THIS IS NOT MANDATORY.
- Please click the teacher’s name below to sign up.
- Any questions, please contact your child’s teacher.