We are looking forward to the Kindergarten Celebration of Thanks Performance tomorrow (Friday, November 22nd). Friends, family and siblings are welcome to attend! Thanks to Helen Scott and Tiffany Issa for hosting the reception following the performance tomorrow! Special thanks to Janna Vincent, the kindergarten teachers and teacher’s assistants for all of their hard work on the performance!
Thank you so much for bringing in food to help those in need this Thanksgiving, we collected many bins full of food. The food was picked up by the Dads’ Club this past week and delivered to Metropolitan Ministries, special thanks to Mark Campbell and Alex Walter for their assistance!
Uniform reminder: All cold-weather attire should have the SJE logo on it if your child needs to wear jackets/sweaters in the classroom. If your child does not have cold weather attire, any jackets are fine to be worn outside. If your child wears tights or leggings under their uniform they must be solid colored white, navy or black. No nail polish, please.
All of us at the Primary Division wish you a safe, healthy and blessed Thanksgiving! See you on Monday, December 2nd.
- No school, Thanksgiving Holiday, Monday, November 25th-Friday, November 29th. Classes resume, Monday, December 2nd.
- Kindergarten is going to Old McMicky’s Farm in Odessa on Wednesday, December 4th. The students will spend the day on the farm and eat lunch there too. Parents are invited to attend, a sign-up genius was sent out last week.
- MARK YOUR CALENDARS! Friday, December 20th, Prekindergarten, and Kindergarten Christmas Parties. The prekindergarten Christmas Party will be from 11:15 a.m.- noon and the kindergarten Christmas Party will be from 10:15 a.m.- 11:15 a.m. Students may wear Christmas attire/Christmas colors for the Christmas parties. If you would like to help with the parties, please contact Julie Harrington the Primary Division Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org). PARENTS ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND! No siblings, please. LUNCH WILL NOT BE SERVED AT THE PARTIES. This day is a half day of school, noon dismissal for all students. NO ASP AVAILABLE.
- K(4) Christmas Party Permission Form
- K(5) Christmas Party Permission Form
2019-2020 K(4) and K(5) Party Schedule
Halloween Party (Friday, October 25)
K(4): 12:00-12:45 p.m. – Lunch at 11:30 a.m.
K(5): 1:00-1:45 p.m. – Lunch at 11:30 a.m.
Kindergarten Celebration of Thanks Performance
Friday, November 22)
11:00 a.m. at the Church
Christmas Party (Friday, December 20)
Noon dismissal-no ASP
K(4): 11:15 a.m.-noon
K(5): 10:15-11 a.m.
Valentine’s Day Luncheon (Thursday, February 13)
11:30 a.m.-12:15 p.m. at Primary Division in each classroom
Kindergarten Spring Fling (Friday, May 8)
11:00 a.m. at the Church
Circus Day (Wednesday, May 20)
11:15 a.m. Dismissal