We look forward to our parent chapel tomorrow (Friday, December 6th) our next parent chapel is December 13th. December 13th will be our last parent chapel until Friday, January 10th, 2020. We are looking forward to the Santa Run on Saturday, thanks to Jen Stein and Lisa Jones and their amazing committee of volunteers for making this event so special! After school enrichment sign-ups for the Spring Semester will be sent out next Friday.
- Dads’ Club Christmas Pajama Drive begins for the Primary Division on Monday, December 9th through Thursday, December 19th. The Primary Division has paired up with Scholastic Reading Club Great Bedtime Story Pajama Drive benefiting Pajama Program, a nonprofit organization that provides new pajamas and books to children in need-especially those living in group homes, shelters, foster care, and orphanages. Guidelines for the pajamas: Pajamas must be brand new.- Pajamas in all sizes are needed-from newborn to adult.- Pajamas must be in complete sets of nightgowns.- Pajamas in children’s sizes must be manufactured as pajamas-this ensures that they are flame-retardant and safe. We will have the cart decorated and outside for a simple drop off. Please make your child a part of this special pajama drive! To show our spirit, Primary Division students will be allowed to wear their pajamas to school on Thursday, December 19th.
- Primary Division Karl and Dimarco Dance parents! Please mark your calendars! There will be a short “recital” on Tuesday, December 10th at 6:00 p.m. in the Parish Hall. Please contact Shea Alvarez with any questions, email@example.com.
- Primary Division Taekwondo parents. Belt testing is Wednesday, December 11th at 3:10 p.m. at the Lower Division Parish Hall. You will need to pick your child up from Primary and take them to Lower. Any questions, please contact Master Hwang (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- MARK YOUR CALENDARS! Friday, December 20th the Prekindergarten and Kindergarten Christmas Parties. The prekindergarten Christmas Party will be from 11:15 a.m.- noon and the kindergarten Christmas Party will be from 10:15 a.m.- 11:00 a.m. Students may wear Christmas attire/Christmas colors for the Christmas parties. If you would like to help with the parties, please contact Julie Harrington the Primary Division Chair (email@example.com). PARENTS ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND! No siblings, please. LUNCH WILL NOT BE SERVED AT THE PARTIES. This day is a half-day of school, noon dismissal for all students. NO ASP AVAILABLE.
- School is closed for the Christmas holiday from Monday, December 23rd- Monday, January 6th. Classes resume for students Tuesday, January 7th.
- Eaglet Camp is sign-up is now open, click here: shorturl.at/cgou2
- Summer will be here soon! Eaglet camp is open to incoming K(4), K(5) and 1st grade SJE students. View the brochure: Eaglet Summer Camp brochure 2020
2019-2020 K(4) and K(5) Party Schedule
Halloween Party (Friday, October 25)
K(4): 12:00-12:45 p.m. – Lunch at 11:30 a.m.
K(5): 1:00-1:45 p.m. – Lunch at 11:30 a.m.
Kindergarten Celebration of Thanks Performance
Friday, November 22)
11:00 a.m. at the Church
Christmas Party (Friday, December 20)
Noon dismissal-no ASP
K(4): 11:15 a.m.-noon
K(5): 10:15-11 a.m.
Valentine’s Day Luncheon (Thursday, February 13)
11:30 a.m.-12:15 p.m. at Primary Division in each classroom
Kindergarten Spring Fling (Friday, May 8)
11:00 a.m. at the Church
Circus Day (Wednesday, May 20)
11:15 a.m. Dismissal